Food List for all types
This feed list can be used as a dietary advice.
Nothing is black or white. The "right" diet depends on many factors. You eat what you are and what you eat. Listen especially to the self that can be experienced in brightness. Hopefully that is not confused with another called itself also lower ego.
This list focuses on excess vata, which many people may face in the West. Vata is too much principle air or too much "thinking".
Two liters of water a day to remove the waste from the body. Especially a glass of water upon rising and going to bed (not too cold). Not too much at once, with small sips at a time. If another fluid is drunk than water, then drink more than two liters a day. This is because the other not much moisture absorption capability, because there are too many additives in it.
- By preference use: water, herbal tea, herbal tea (bamboo, chicory, grain coffee, white coffee), potato juice, aloe juice, fruit and vegetable juices, soy milk, coconut milk.
- Limitations: Keep in mind the amount of fruit and juice which you drink. When a large amount of juice required to process your stomach kilos of fruit or vegetables, and this is an excess. The descent is very important: organic juice is highly preferred.
- Avoid coffee, tea, alcohol, carbonated beverages, chocolate.
Sugar and Sweet
- By using preference: pure honey than two tablespoons a day and never heat! Barley malt syrup, molasses, palm sugar, rice syrup (Oriza), fructose, maple syrup, sucanaat. Oersuiker very limited, but is the least harmful sugar.
- Limiting or avoiding: refined sugar, cane sugar, aspartame.
Herbs and spices
- When hot meal herbs generally only add the last five minutes, to enjoy most of its operation.
- By using preference: Himalayan salt, fennel, mustard, cardamom, turmeric (turmeric or turmeric), chutney, mustard, ginger, asafoetida (hing), garlic, black pepper, sage, savory, licorice, vanilla, almond extract, anise, poppy seeds, rosewater , caraway, mint, cinnamon, clove (in degree), bay leaf, rosemary, cilantra, tarragon, mace, juniper, caraway, marjoram, nutmeg, allspice, thyme, basil, oregano, dill, chili pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika powder, gomasio, mayonnaise , soy sauce, tamari, fenugreek, orange peel, tamarind.
- Asafoetida for use spiritual people instead of garlic (inhibits development). Asafoetida is blood cleansing like turmeric and coriander.
- Basil works fever-lowering.
- Cinnamon is good for flatulence, diarrhea, nausea and colds.
- Dill is the counterpart of the stomach acid.
- Reduce or avoid: strong spices in large quantities and artificial substances.
- By using preference: ghee, sesame oil, coconut oil and olive oil in moderation (especially tanks with expensive oil).
- Limiting or avoiding: animal fats.
Dairy products bring mucus produced and this is a raw material for Ama (gifts in the body), especially when an excess of Vata.
- Upon use preferred: ghee, cow's milk, unsalted butter, curd cheese, soft cheese, young goat, goat's milk, diluted buttermilk (1 to 1 with water), soy cheese, soy butter, (hot) soy milk (if necessary with cardamom, cinnamon, dried ginger powder or. saffron), soy milk shake with lattice cardamom or saffron syrup, sour cream in moderation.
- The best cheese is cottage cheese.
- Limit: biogarde, yogurt.
- Avoidance: salted butter, aged cheese, fruits milkshake, heavy digestible condensed milk.
- By using preference: ghee, tahini, pure honey, vegetarian pate, cottage cheese, chestnut pâté, olive paste, carobepasta (in moderation), all kinds of fruit fillings and jams without sugar, ayushakti.
- Sparingly: young and French cheese, cereal.
Regarding flour should only biodynamic quality of Dutch descent or Kamut from the Andes.
- In the preferred use: all types of rice (preferably Basmati), wheat, sesame, oats (cooked), cruesli, mungdaal, flour, rice flour, whole-wheat more, amaranth.
- Limiting or avoiding: cold and dry and / or intumescent grains, excess of gluten products, refined grains, buckwheat, millet, oats (dry), oat bran, maize, quinoa, rice cake, rye, wheat bran.
- By using preference: mung beans, red lentils, black lentils, chickpeas, aduki beans, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, mungdaal, turdal.
- Restricted: soybean products, tempeh, tofu, black lentils.
- Avoid: bean curd, white-brown-black-red-beans, kidney beans, Chinese beans, kidney beans, lima beans, pinto beans, dry peas, plain lentils, split peas, channa dal, kala channa, chickpeas.
Preferably fresh, unsprayed fruit. Fruit as many food separately from other food and especially before the main meal (at least one hour before or after a meal).
- By using preference: sweet fruits, ripe banana, cooked apples (compote), red apples, berries, cherries, lime, fresh dates, fresh figs, sweet melons (Galia), ripe papaya, sweet pineapple, apricots, kiwi, peach, strawberries sweet oranges, mandarins, nectarine, tamarind, blueberry, coconut, red grapes, mango, avocado, limes, lemons, grapefruit, stewed fruits, soaked raisins, prune (soaked).
- Reduce or avoid: acid and unripe fruit or overripe fruit.
Generally consume cooked vegetables, not too raw! Raw vegetables can be more in the summer.
- By using preference: sweet potatoes, artichokes, asparagus, beets, carrots, leeks, zucchini, green beans, string beans, onions, bean sprouts, okra, olives (black and green), parsnips, pumpkins, yellow bottle gourd, rhubarb, radishes, cucumber, watercress , green chili pepper, fenegriekgroen, ginger, garlic, parsley, mustard, horseradish in moderation.
- Limit: frozen, raw or dried vegetables! Jerusalem artichokes, beet green, leafy vegetables (endive, lettuce, spinach, purslane), turnip green, aubergine (summer only), peppers.
- Note: ghee with stewed vegetables are all acceptable except cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
- Avoid: too much cabbage, turnip, sprouts, endive, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, mushrooms (including Quorn meat substitute), peas, tomatoes, tomato paste and sauce, chili, peas, cowpea, celery, haricots, burdock root.
Nuts and Seeds
- By using preference: almonds, coconuts, Brazil nuts, pistachios, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts soaked fresh fleece water, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds, pine nuts, fresh dates, fresh figs, fresh plums, all raisins (soaked).
- Reduce or avoid: salted and spiced nuts fish.
- Upon use preferred: salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring fried, cooked or roasted.
- Reduce or avoid: shellfish and fried fish.